Grower Open House Moves Outdoors
Growers have the opportunity to see hundreds of Proven Winners®, ColorChoice® and Proven Selections® plants growing in real-life garden conditions in the 2013 Grower Open House Week August 5 through 9.
Open House attendees can take guided tours through the Display Gardens, which will be in full bloom.
This year’s event will focus on the gardens and includes these new elements:
- Guided tours of our award-winning Display Gardens with many varieties on display.
- Key Account Days (August 6-7), including a new Key Account Recognition dinner, for program participants.
- New 2014 and existing varieties growing in sun and shade garden plantings, hanging baskets, and upright combinations.
- Staff presentations and Q&A discussions.
- Convenient timing for those participating in the Michigan Garden Tour.
To attend Grower Open House Week or for more information, contact us at 734-654-6420 or mail@PWfourstar.com.
Availability/Ordering | Contact Us | Subscribe to our Newsletter